lunedì 13 ottobre 2014

Courgette Soup

Posted on 11:39 in , ,
Exactly, you got it, it's again that period of the year... SOUP TIME! I will post even other soup recipes, but today let's start with the courgette soup!





Ingredients
Courgettes 350gr.
Milk 50 gr.
Onion 1
Potato 1-2
Stock 1 litre
 Extra virgin olive oil
Salt

  • Chop the courgettes, the potato and the onion.
  • Put a little bit of olive oil in a pot with the chopped onion, and let cook until it will become golden.
  • Now add the courgettes and the potato and let cook for a bit.
  • Add the stock (preferably homemade) anche let cook for about 45 minutes, half covered.
  • Now whip with the blender and switch off the burner.
  • Add the milk and the soup it's ready.
Tip --->  It's better to use the the light green courgettes, because they are sweeter than the dark green ones.


2 commenti

  1. I love soup time and courgettes! Only somehow I have never really tried making a courgette soup, but I think your post has convinced me otherwise.

    Thanks for sharing!

    the-veghog.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for your comment! If you try my recipe let me know ;) you can tag #basilntomato on instagram! :)

    RispondiElimina

AddThis